Thursday, August 4, 2011

I love Candy

Specifically, Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. B bought me this candy dispense from Brookstone last November for Chanukah. http://www.brookstone.com/candyman-motion-activated-candy-dispenser Ever since then it's been sitting on my nightstand. Filled with Jelly Belly. I'm sure he wishes he never bought it because he "hears the clicking of the beans" every night.

Why does this warrant a blog post? Well, because I'm addicted. I must have spent hundreds of dollars at the Candy Store (that's the name) on the first floor of Garden State Plaza. It's across from Johnny Rockets and next to Cold Stone Creamery. They have pretty much EVERY flavor, even those hard-to-find ones that I like.

I have a candy store in town, Heavenly Treats, but they don't have a big enough selection of jelly beans. There is a candy kiosk in Paramus Park too but they also have a very small selection. So, if you're into Jelly Beans, specifically Jelly Belly, GSP is the place to go. They have all other candy too, which is great, because if you decide to go to the AMC movie theatre upstairs, you don't have to pay for their overpriced stuff- you can do a smorgasbord in the candy store downstairs.

Paramus Park has a small candy kiosk on the opposite side from where Old Navy is located. It's right next to the new TCBY. They do have some Jelly Belly, but not the same selection that Candy Store in GSP has in stock.

My favorites at the moment are Bubble Gum, Pomegrante, and Island Punch.

Happy sugar high!

No comments:

Post a Comment