Thursday, August 18, 2011

Deal Time! My Gym, Glen Rock

I got an email from My Gym in Glen Rock saying they were going to be at Bergen Mall the other day offering a deal. I thought it was just going to be them, but it was a complete zoo and for other activities/deals. I could barely get through the people to get to the My Gym table so once I did, I got my info and ran out.

But, this is the deal- if you sign up before they open and have their actual open house (shooting for Sept 24), you get Free Lifetime Membership and and half off your first payment. I actually have no idea what that means money-wise, except that it's a pretty good deal- (they say you save $121). I know this coming from Little Gym where it cost me over $400 a semester. The cool thing, I think, about My Gym is that it's billed like a regular adult gym. It's a monthly fee, you can stop anytime you want- you just have to pay one more payment from when you quit. And it runs ALL YEAR. Anyone with a child knows there is nothing worse than all your kids activities ending at the same time with nothing else to do. Or maybe it's just me. They also do camps, birthday parties and all that stuff.

http://www.my-gym.com/franchisee_news.aspx?id=502&articleid=3179

1 comment:

  1. Oooh so glad I saw this- thank you! Been waiting for them to open for months and had no idea about this deal. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete