Monday, June 25, 2012

Language for little ones

My friend Maria, who TEACHES Spanish, JUST mentioned to me this brand, Little Pim, for teaching kids a second language. I only know English and a handful of Yiddish words, which doesn't help me much in life, at all. I would LOVE if Ethan could learn a second language because that is the way of the world. And I had SUCH trouble learning it in high school. I've been told that they learn so much easier when they're under five years old. I don't know if this is true, but I felt like when I saw the Living Social deal today, after I missed it the last time, that it was meant for me to try. I don't have any reviews yet, but I do have the link to the deal. It seems worth a shot. They have quite a few languages on their site- Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, German, Arabic, Japanese, Hebrew & Russian. I don't even know which to pick myself!

Here is the deal:

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/385610?ref=conf-jp&rpi=67041922

Here is the site:

http://www.littlepim.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment