Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dance With Me Juniors

One empty storefront on Rock Road is filled! Filled with dance. Dance With Me Juniors has taken up residence in Glen Rock. The week of September 9, 2013 starts their week of complimentary classes. I can't wait because I'm going to have E try a few of them. He's going to continue at Wyckoff School of Dance through the 2013-2014 school year but I might add a class here if it's good. It's just so convenient. I'm hoping Glen Rock becomes a hub of cool kid activities. We're not your typical sporting family. I'd like to have him try anything and everything else. That's not to say he won't play soccer or baseball down the line but while I'm still able to choose his activities and he's up for anything, I'd like his horizons to be as broad as possible.
 
I have no idea what the costs are though. So stay tuned or call/email them.
 
I pulled this description of Dance With Me Juniors off Google:
 
Explore your child’s talents or simply have them engage in a positive activity that keeps them out of trouble and develops their mind and body. Enroll your kids today for the DWM Jr. program created and managed by National, World Champion, and celebrity dancers such as Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Tony Dovolani, and Maksim Chmerkovskiy known from Dancing With the Stars! If you are interest in signing up your children, or would like to receive more information. Please visit: _http://www.dancewithmeusa.com _
 
 
Here's the Glen Rock Schedule so far:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment