Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lites for cancer

I don't normally share these "party" sales thing for two reasons. One, I don't want to "endorse" things I don't use, which is most of them. Second, if I don't know 100 people selling stuff from Pampered Chef, Scentsy, PartyLite, Tastefully Simple, Thirty-One Gifts, Avon, Mary Kay, Lia Sophia, Silpada, Stella & Dot, etc then I don't know one. But in light of a friend's recent diagnosis with cancer, I figured it couldn't hurt to send this on, this time, since it is for a great cause.

No worries- I won't be spamming up my blog with sales stuff. But when it's affiliated with causes that are near and dear, I want to do my part in making some kind of difference by sending the deals on since it seems most people's lives has been touched in some way by cancer.

PartyLite has teamed up with the American Cancer Society to create the GloLite Jar in Strawberry Rhubarb. It is only $25 and a portion of the sales goes to ACS. My friend Tanya Quirk is taking orders for them now-July 31st and donating an additional $2 per candle sold to St. Jude's. Her goal is to sell 50+. To order go to www.partylite.biz/tanyaquirk and use the name Tanya Quirk as your host. Share this on your wall, tweet it, blog it, email it, etc. and she will pay your shipping and handling. Please make sure you let Tanya Quirk know if you shared it so she knows to take off your shipping and handling.

This is a great gift to give someone who is a survivor, going through treatments, or remembering a loved one! Lighting the candle will be a ray of light shinning to brighten up the spirits of those who are affected by this terrible disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment