Monday, July 9, 2012

Botox Madness!

I love Botox. Been getting it since 2006- right before my wedding. Usually I go to Dr Elan Singer. After to going to other people for Botox, I have to say, he really IS the best. And I'd go to him every time if I could. But he stopped working at a practice in Montclair and is just at his own practice, EBS Plastic Surgery on Park Ave in NYC. Yeah, I just don't know when I can get to NYC. I plan on it, eventually, when E is in school full time, but right now, I'm not dragging my 3 year old into the city for Botox. He's also probably traumatized enough by having to come to my Brazilian wax appointment. Whatever- don't judge. We do what we have to do. If I have to bend all over the kiddie pool, waxing is a necessity and I don't always have a sitter!

So, my friend Nicole has been going to this Dr Park Ave doctor in Franklin Lakes for awhile and she looks great. I'm trusting it. The last time I had it done an OB who was just starting to do injectables did it. While it wasn't exactly painless like it is with Elan, my face didn't fall or anything at least.

$99 is a great deal for 20 units. I normally get 20 units, even though this last time I had 30. I can't say the 30 really made more of a difference than the 20 so I'm sticking with that. I saw the SAME deal, ON Living Social for NYC Upper East Side- 20 units for $167! What a difference just going over the river makes. I'll stay in Jersey, thanks!

http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/235158?rpi=69008874&ref=personalized-link-box-69008874&rui=66930185

BUY IT! You won't be sorry.

But if you do live in NYC, go to Elan- http://www.ebsplasticsurgery.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment