Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mommybites on the GO

Amy Morik has been working hard getting Mommybites out to Bergen moms so I thought I'd just send out some info here for any moms interested. I got this email from Amy this morning so I'm sharing here....They had a Work4Moms event recently that I couldn't make it to but hopefully I'll get to the next one or one of these other cool events.

Mommybites BERGEN is planning another Work4Moms event in fall 2014.

If you couldn't make Work4Moms but would like info from Dr. Karen Rancourt on "Pros and Cons of MOMS Re-entering Work Force" - email me - amy@mommybites.com
Now - presenting the latest and greatest Mommybites BERGEN live events - the great stuff keeps on coming!
Register NOW
Thursday November 14, 2013
Fitting Kids In, FINANCIALLY That Is
11am / Rosa Mexicano, Shops at Riverside
Darren Hugo, CFP(r), UBS Private Wealth Management
 
Tuesday December 10, 2013
Mommybites HOLIDAY BASH - The Ultimate Mom’s Night Out*
6pm / New Yorker Hotel, NYC
Mommybites NYC invites us BERGEN sisters across the bridge
*BERGEN moms attend for FREE (deposit required which will be refunded)
 
Thursday January 9, 2014
The Myth of Having If All –
Setting Up 2014 for Personal Success
11am / Rosa Mexicano, Shops at Riverside
Sarah Walton, CEO and Founder, Better Way MOMS

No comments:

Post a Comment