Monday, November 5, 2012

Donation Info- Backpacks for Kids

I'm going to post donation info/drop-off, etc as they come in to me. This one is from someone I graduated New Milford High School with. She's in Bergen County-

We are collecting school supplies for the children who are living in shelters in the Moonachie/Little ferry area. Many homes were destroyed and school supplies are low, we are looking for the following:
gender neutral backpack
pencils
notebooks
crayons
glue/glue sticks


Bring the backpacks with supplies to:
110 David Place Hillsdale NJ (place on front porch bench) if no one is home I will leave a Bin for them.

or
402 Monroe Avenue New Milford NJ..I will leave a bin on left side of the garage
Since school will need to resume soon, time is a factor I would like to deliver the backpacks by thursday to the Woodridge high school where they are accepting donations this week.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=432916930106997&set=a.432187506846606.103656.432095280189162&type=1&theater
Thank you
Vicki Cifelli
By: Moonachie - Hurricane Relief Fund
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi... I've been following your blog for sometime now. If you don't mind I'd like to pass this on through my facebook & blog. My family & I went through a devastating fire about 5 months ago. Many people stepped up to help us & we'd like to do what we can to help as well. - Lynn
    http://ridgeroadrebuild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! And "like" the know it all Facebook page and you can share that too. I think you can post to it too- I may just have to moderate/ok each post. Not sure of the settings. There is a link to the FB page at the top of the blog page or just go to www.facebook.com/knowitallinnj

    So sorry about your house but happy you're all ok. And that people really stepped up to help!!

    ReplyDelete