Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Update: Licked On By Kittens


So I had my second laser hair removal treatment yesterday afternoon. I assumed it would be the same as the first time- which was kind of painful.

I have to tell you, I was pleasantly surprised. It hurt WAY less. Not that it hurt a lot- it just was...slightly uncomfortable. Doable because it was such a small area, but I'd said my eyes were watering the first time. Or, more than watering, they were streaming.

However, this time, it really was like nothing. And I don't think it's because I knew what to expect. It's just supposed to hurt less and it did. Rita, the technician, did say that next time she plans to turn it up a little- whatever that means. So, we shall see if that brings on the pain.

I will also say, while I didn't have a full on mustache, I did have enough that it had to be bleached. Rita gave me that razor to get rid of any stubble (I can't even with that), but I didn't need to use it. I did have some growth, but it definitely was less. I totally saw results in one session. I know that not everyone has that result, but I can honestly say that for ME, it works.

You also can't beat how short the appointment is, at least for the upper lip. I got there at like 1:23pm for a 1:30 appointment. I think I was seen at 1:25 and I was out before 1:40pm. I wasn't red either- not like I care, because whatever, I was just going to get E from school. But I could've gone out somewhere more dressed right after and been fine.

It kind of makes me want to do my armpits....

In any event, go to Ebates and sign up because Groupon always gives a good percentage of cash back. Then look up Elysium Groupon and get that deal! And ask for Rita.

Original blog entry: Licked On By Kittens

1 comment: