Monday, August 1, 2016

Best of Bergen 2017

 

Hi there! It's me. I'm here. And I do have real stuff to write about- including a great find (boutique) that I happened upon the other day. I just can't write about this minute, because I want a good photo of something I bought there and I don't have that yet.

I do have a favor to ask though! Sorry, but I do. It's that time of year again where I need to please vote for my store in the 201 Magazine Best of Bergen Poll. I know I've said it before, but this free advertising goes a long way.

Voting in this poll can be your superficial escape today. Winning this honor is something that helps us immensely. It just gives us another inch of credibility and it's great advertising. It's sort of like our Emmy awards. It's a little pat on the back for how hard we work to really BE the best.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2951679/201-Magazine-s-Best-of-Bergen-Readers-Poll-2017

They went from "Home Decor" to "Home" but it's #99, and if you could vote for Shades of Soho, Glen Rock in that category, we'd really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!!

Oh, and PS- I just found out today that we won 2nd place in the Jewish Standard's Readers Choice 2016 vote.  Here is the supplement: https://www.scribd.com/embeds/319479645/content?start_page=1&view_mode=slideshow&access_key=key-wAaMDoRucVtTZwsWcLZN&show_recommendations=false

No comments:

Post a Comment