Saturday, September 29, 2012

Peaceful Parenting

I know Kevin and his wife from just being out and about in town. I don't know him well but from what I do I can tell he's probably pretty good at what he does- I just saw on FB that his wife posted he's doing some parenting classes so I copied the flier and posted below. You should check him out!
 

About Dr. Kevin Brennan

Dr. Kevin earned a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology in 2004. He is a Relational and Cognitive Behavioral psychologist. Dr. Brennan's dissertation investigated the use of Relational psychotherapy with "emerging adults," and he continues to study this unique developmental period.


In addition, Dr. Kevin practice provides counseling to individuals and couples of any age.
Dr. Kevin is also available for:
  • YP Seminars
  • Written Editorials
  • Corporate workshops
  • Business Consulting
 

No comments:

Post a Comment