Monday, November 7, 2011

New Park N Play- Open House this week

Got this email today-

Don't forget - this week is The New Park 'N Play's Open House!

Come for a visit and see why we are the Best Bargain in Bergen.
www.thenewparknplay.com

I've said before Park N Play is a great deal for those winter days when you have nothing to do with your kid(s). They play, you can socialize- it's a win-win.

Just remember it's cold in there often and you can't wear shoes. I bring slippers. Kids all should be wearing socks or some kind of slipper/sock that is non-skid. Just no outside shoes. I also dress E pretty warm in there- not overly so, but sweatshirt/sweatpants, etc. It's probably not so cold yet, but it will be!

Lastly- the address says 15 Shuart Lane but the door and parking are actually on the other side of the church, so when you locate the church, drive around to the other side and you'll see a large lot to park in and you go down the stairs to the room.

3 comments:

  1. I want to check this place out but why is it always so cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's in the basement of a church. So, I guess because it's a basement. There is baseboard heat but it's definitely not on full blast. Maybe they think the germs of kids will multiply if it's warmer? lol. I don't know. It's dangerously cold or anything and the kids don't seem to care. I just want people to be prepared. Let's just say it's not ever exactly t-shirt warm in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS- NOT DANGEROUSLY COLD. NOT. That's what I meant.

    ReplyDelete