Friday, November 25, 2011

New Daycare- Glen Rock/Fair Lawn borders

I saw this the other day and meant to post about it but I didn't remember to write down the phone number so I figured I'd get to it another time. Then, I opened my mailbox today and The Glen Rock Gazette was in it and there's an ad so I'm following up with a blog post.

So many people ask me if I know of any day care centers in the area. I really don't know of any this close so I thought it was a great place for a new one. It's called Rainbow Academy and from the website it looks like a chain. http://www.rainbowacademy.com/

I don't know the reputation they have so I'm not vouching for them, but if you live in Glen Rock or Fair Lawn, it's literally straddling the border on Maple Ave between the two towns. The address is Fair Lawn. I drove by a few days ago and they were still doing the build-out on the inside but it is a brand new building. It's between Brunswick Lanes and TD Bank.

They're running a special for full-time enrollees- $500 off your first month. The phone number is 201-773-8770. From the ad it seems pretty high-tech- they have that internet ParentView monitoring, which I always thought sounded very cool. A lot better than trying to rely on a nanny-cam. They also have hours from 7a-6:30p.

So, if you need daycare, it looks like a good place to check out! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment