Thursday, October 9, 2014

Get Your Zen On



Yoga deal:

Powers Yoga

790 Court Street
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07480
201.904.2025

355 Warwick Turnpike
Hewitt, NJ 07480
973.728.1486

http://www.powersyoga.com/

Each person can actually come twice at no charge. Make sure you say you found them from my blog post. This is a special deal for my readers.

I asked for a description of the place- I haven't been there. But I know people are always asking for a yoga studio recommendation and this place does aerial which is like the new, hottest, exercise craze. It's the new pole dancing class or barre. Neither of which I've done but I know my friends have gone crazy for. I do my treadmill in my basement watching my shows. That's me and about all I can handle. My husband, on the other hand, REALLY enjoys yoga, so he will end up trying this place out too.

Who doesn't want to envision themselves as Pink!? That aerial stuff looks really cool actually.

Powers Yoga is dedicated to helping our customers achieve overall health and well-being through yoga, breathing, and meditation techniques on the mat, in a hammock or on a board.

Out of the box style classes encourage all walks of life to enjoy their preferred style of yoga. They all might seem completely different but each class has the same ultimate goal to unite the mind, body, and spirit through yoga poses, breathing and meditation techniques.

Powers Yoga offers daily classes in many different styles to help better serve our students. Weather you like restorative yoga, hot yoga, or aerial yoga you will find peace, calm and spiritual enlightenment at Powers Yoga Studio.

They have two studios located in Franklin Lakes,NJ. & West Milford, NJ.

Powers Yoga Style

Unique style. Yoga "newbies” tend to gravitate towards the Powers Yoga technique for a laid back and humble vibe. Often, the Powers Yoga technique has been dubbed “Jersey Girl Yoga.” Powers Yoga uses yoga meditation and breathing exercise to that strengthen the connection between mind, body and spiritually "It is thought that each person has his/her own super power and it is up to the individual to find it.

It's often about letting go of fear, and when we let go, we find our own power. One of our students said it best "It's like you teach "Jersey Girl Yoga."  It's a confident, ego-free, style of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment