Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Anniversary Celebration!

One of the BEST events! This is where I started my own Stroller Strides (Now Fit4Mom) journey. I met my first new mom friends, strengthened bonds, had laughs, shared stories, gave advice, and where my son learned every word to Ke$ha's entire song library. There was nothing cuter than working out with twenty moms only to hear a little voice sing, "Take it off, take it off..." Hey- it gave everyone a big chuckle. Being part of this exercise group was an important part of my two years home with my child. It got me out of the house, got me in the best shape I was ever in, and provided me the support of other moms going through the same things at the same time. I highly recommend coming out and checking out all there is being offered by Fit4Mom.


You Could Win...
a BOB Stroller*
OR
a Baby Jogger City Select

Fit4Mom of Northern NJ is Turning...
Join Us for the Party of the Year -
July 30, 201411 am to 12:45 pmThe Shops at Riverside
(Upper Level by Bloomingdales)
Please note that breakfast and registration open at 10:30 am and we HIGHLY recommend arriving early!
A Party
For You
AND For Baby!
Featuring

  • Lunch By Maggianos Little Italy


  • Entertainment by
    • Kidville Englewood
    • The Little Gym
    • Crafts by Bergen Mama
    • Raffles
    • Goodie Bags
    • And Grand Prizes You Have to SEE To Believe!
More Info and Details Coming Soon! 
Fit4Mom Anniversary ClassJuly 30, 20149:30 am at The Shops at Riverside
Please arrive 15 minutes early. 
Twitter Facebook Instagram YouTube
Some of Our PROUD Sponsors!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment