Saturday, January 7, 2012

Rainbow Academy is here!

I posted a little while back about seeing Rainbow Academy Day Care coming to Maple Ave in Fair Lawn, right on the border of Glen Rock. I didn't know any specifics except that they were offering $500 off the first month's full time tuition.

I got an advertisement today in the mail and I thought I'd pass the info along-

It's Open House Week!
January 9th-13th
Special Evening Date: Wednesday, January 11th, 5p-7p

The address & phone is:

22-50 Maple Ave
Fair Lawn, NJ
201-773-8770

From what I saw, it's a brand new building- I'd seen it being built over time. I think originally it was meant for retail but I'm not sure. It looks great and it's right off Rt 208. So if you're looking for a Day Care center that's part of a chain, it definitely is a place to take a tour. It says on the ad that if you take a tour, you enter a drawing to win a Nook Color E-Reader.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am writing to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster award. It was given to me a few days ago and now it is your turn to receive it. I chose your blog because you truely know-it-all :) Come visit my blog:http://njhousewife.blogspot.com/ and get the instructions for retrieving the award. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am writing on behalf of my company, Rainbow Academy, to thank you for this post! Our new Center in Fair Lawn is our third to open in Bergen County, and we are currently building a new facility in Westwood on Kinderkamack Road, to be opened Spring 2012. Once Westwood is open, we will have 12 centers throughout New Jersey! We would love to invite you and "E" to come for a tour, and a "playdate" at our Fair Lawn Center.

    On a more personal note, I absolutely love your blog, and think, given our opinions on the Office in Ridgewood (my hometown) and our taste in television shows, that we are kindred spirits! I am definitely a new devotee of your blog! Thanks again for letting your readers know about our Centers- we truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading, commenting and for the tour offer. Will definitely take you up on it so I can really "know it all" about your facility. Quality daycare is a huge need for many of my full-time working mom friends so I like to be able to recommend somewhere great! Your centers seem to have a wonderful reputation!

    ReplyDelete