Thursday, September 17, 2015

Draw into Fall

I would love to art this year again for E, but there is just not enough hours in the day or enough money. Swim team really threw me for a loop with cost, not to mention it's two nights a week. Basically, it took the slot art class was in. However, E LOVED his art class- "The Art Experience" at the Drawing Room in Midland Park. And the stuff he did there blew both my husband and I away. We could see we were paying for a "real" art class. Not just an extension of school arts & crafts. I've sent numerous people and their kids there and everyone has been happy. Don't be daunted by a two hour class. E thrived in it.

If you do a search on my blog, you'll see my many posts with his awesome art work. He looked forward to that class every week. I'll do it again eventually. Just too many commitments right now. Definitely check it out if you still are looking for a great extracurricular activity for you or your child!

Their new semester starts Sept 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment