Thursday, October 10, 2024

Kamala Harris on Howard Stern - Full Interview

 Anyone who knows me knows I've been a Stern listener since I was a teenager. I really got into listening to every show in it's entirety during the Covid pandemic quarantine. Since I was home all the time, I'd go to do work and instead of watching TV, I was comforted by hours and hours of Stern. 


Both B and I were super excited to hear Kamala Harris on Howard. Hillary, Biden, Harris- the trifecta of political interviews. B and I both felt like if Hillary had gone on Stern prior to the election that she would've won. We'll never know. Here's hoping it moves the needle for Harris. 


For those who don't have Sirius, I just want to put the link to the full interview so as many people as possible get to see it. It's good stuff. Obviously it isn't going to do much for those indoctrinated into the cult of stupidity, but maybe for those on the fence- who knows. I don't understand how it's close - between a prosecutor and a felon who spouts jibberish, lies, and sour grapes 24/7, but I don't understand a lot about Trump supporters. 


Anyway- here you go! 



No comments:

Post a Comment